Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

ICE (Knights of Silence MC) Book Review




ICE ( KNIGHTS OF SILENCE, MC)

BOOK ONE

BY: AMY CECIL

MY RATING: 5 STARS



My first book Ms. Cecil. The action packed Knights of Silence MC had me on the edge of my seat. Camden I absolutely love everything about him. A great Prez and even hotter lover between the sheets. Emma is a spit fire and is constantly melting around him. They have issues but hoping to work through them. I hate Mark. I just despise the man in everyway. For good reason. He is a manipulative butt munch. 

I am ready to read book 2 now.


BLURB:

After escaping from the button-down life he never wanted, Caden Jackson is finally free. But freedom comes with a price, and the price Caden paid was the woman he loved. 

Emma Baylee has loved Caden all her life, but his choices have left her vulnerable and alone. Now, desperate for help finding her missing friend, Emma must suppress her feelings and return to the man she’s always loved. 


Betrayals are exposed as truths come to light. Will Caden and Emma be able to rekindle their relationship? Or, in the end, will Caden’s choices separate them forever? 

Please note: This book is intended for mature audiences.


BUY LINKS:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2E8bGMF
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2TLzjzL

No comments:

Post a Comment