Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2019

A Heart of Three Book Review





NEW RELEASE

A HEART OF THREE

BY: LYNN HAMMOND

MY RATING: 5 STARS




A very fun and enjoyable read. My first conjoined twins book. Rose and Luna are great. I love their sense of humor. All the men you meet are fun loving. I felt connections with them all but Todd. I didn't care for him. A great afternoon read with sexy love scenes and imaginative scenery of the mountains. Course I'm partial to mountains and snow anyways.

BLURB:
I was born conjoined to my sister, Rose. The doctors told our parents that we would never survive. Our bodies were joined from our shoulder to our hip. We only had one kidney, one breast, one arm, and one leg each. The thing that really wigged out the doctors was we had only one vagina but two uteruses.  


Rose 
Well, since my sister, Luna, thinks our lives will turn around, she has signed us up for a dating TV show. The thing is a three-day getaway to find our perfect mate. She thinks if we do this, our lives will be complete, but I, on the other hand, I think it’s a load of crap. What man would want a freak like us?
We have four men to choose from and lots of activities. Will we find a mate or end up alone forever together?


BUY LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment