Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Wild Wicked Weekend Ghost Encounter 2016






     Most do not know that I am sensitive and can feel ghosts. When I mean feel all my energy is drained from me, I become very cold, sweating and deathly sick. I have learned to protect myself over the years but if the entity is strong; it will hit me a lot harder. Its hard to shake that off. Often enough I can see them. I usually don't talk about what is going on around me; I've been deemed as a freak. That is putting it lightly. I am always surrounded my skeptics. However, when I tell people what I see or feel they soon realize I'm not bull shitting. I attended WWW last year with my boss for a work event. We decided to go ghost hunting around the Menger Hotel in San Antonio, Texas. She wanted to see if I could pick anything up. Of course, I did as usual. Its like I am a magnet for this stuff. My first real uneasiness was on the third floor I do believe. I am horrible at remembering where and I half the time. I visioned at prostitute being shoved off the balcony by a horrible man. I am assuming it was her "john" or a "disgruntle customer". It was one of the most horrifying things I have seen in a long time. We went to walk towards a staircase near the balcony. I got really sick and couldn't make myself go down it. I even started crying. We took a break and went around other spots of the hotel. One of the doors would open and close on its own. It was a exit to stairs if you didn't want to use the elevators. We tested the theory of a air draft. Nope not one at all. 
     We met up with a fellow attendee later on in the week. She was having horrible experiences in her room and felt frightened all the time. I told her that I would come and help her as much as I could so that she could sleep. I wear a hematite ring on my index finger to ward away negative energy. What I was walking into I didn't know. I soon found out. He was dark and morbid. Even typing about this now is giving me cold chills. One entity was living in the bathroom. She had a suite so it was off from her sitting area. He wasn't bad but just stuck there. It made her uneasy but I assured her that he was trapped and wouldn't cause her any harm. He really was only smoking his cigar in there. Its not allowed at all in the hotel. Maybe in the 1800's it was. LOL The dark & morbid entity that was living in the main closet is where I was off to next. I took off my hematite ring and put it in my pocket. I housed all the energy and made her claim her room back. After that she slept ok but he was still there. Little did I know the entity would remember me from 2015 when I went back this year. 
     WWW 2016 rolls around and we are headed back to the Menger Hotel. I have all my stones, tree of life necklace and my hematite ring. We go around on Friday ghost hunting. We walk by the room once again that housed the dark entity. I lay my right hand on the door and can feel the negativity coming from it. I then decide to put my left hand on the door. Remember, my left index finger is where I wear my hematite ring. I get shivers and cold chills running all over me. Its even more intense than the previous year. I think nothing of it and we decide to walk around other parts of the hotel. The third floor still creeps me out. The balcony and the one hallway where I can't even make myself walk down. We get done doing our own little tour and go back down to the lobby. I am sitting at one of the tables and talking on the phone with my BF. We are talking about this and that. All the sudden I hear a clank. I look down and my ring is on the floor, broken almost directly in half. 











This was absolutely a shocker to me. I've worn this ring for over five years. I couldn't believe it was split in half. What was amazing is the haunted elevator opened right before it was broken in half. I literally said on the phone with Paul, WTF! He was even amazed what happened. 
     Saturday night rolls around and we decide to do more ghost hunting with another author friend and her husband. I was so worn out from the festivities that I decided to only wear socks. We heard footsteps behind me from boots. Which that shouldn't be. I had none on. Everyone else was in front of me. It was absolutely unreal at what experiences we were having. As we all ventured toward the third floor once again all the others decided to walk into the staircase I can't even attempt to get close too. As they walked through I had vision of the prostitute being dragged from there and thrown over the banister. I didn't disclose any of this until now on here. I was panting and in tears. I had moved from the left side all the way over to the right. I felt as though something was going to happen to all of my friends. I kept this information to myself. I have a tendency to not disclose everything until I really think back on it. Its as though I have flash backs. 
     My boss and I went our separate ways after this and headed for bed. It was going to be a early morning. Got back to our room and I head for the bathroom to change into my pjs for the evening. I lift my bra over my head and something hurts. I look down and I thought mascara from my previous crying was on my chest. Nope, it was a bruise. One that I never felt.  I walk out an show my boss to verify before over reacting. Which in my case at times I often do. She was like yeah, someone or something punched you. I snap a couple of pictures to have proof. 


                

It was sore as all get out the whole night. The next morning I wake up and the bruise is completely gone but the soreness is still there. My boss also heard a loud bang on her headboard that night too. We were a end room. Nothing or no one was next to us. 
     Amazingly enough we didn't have anymore encounters that night or the remainder of the the weekend. I hope you enjoyed my experiences. If nothing else check out the Menger Hotel. It is a pretty amazing place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment