Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red Phoenix


BLURB:
#1 Best Seller in Erotica - Brie Learns the Art of Submission (Volume 1 of 3)

Join Brianna Bennett as she is introduced to the erotic world of submission... 

Brie's life changes the day Sir comes to her tiny tobacco shop. His invitation to the Submissive Training Center is about to rock this young woman's world. The renowned school is famous for its elite submissive instruction. She has no idea what will be asked of her or the boundaries that will be pushed. One thing is certain: Brie is about to learn more about herself in six weeks than she has over the previous twenty-two years. 

From formal classes, hands-on practicums and weekly auctions, Brie will confront her deepest fears and desires. In the process, she will also forge lifelong friendships with fellow submissives and fall for several of the Center's skilled Doms. As graduation day approaches things begin to unravel, forcing Brie to make an unexpected choice of Master. Which Dom will ultimately earn her devotion and capture Brie's courageous heart? 

**All 9 novellas of the Submissive Training Center serial in one beautiful book!

Adult Material (18+) 


MY PARTIAL REVIEW:
So far I have read through page 191. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I am learning the ins and outs of submission. A lot is a refresher course for me but most is new to me. Brie is one of my favorite characters. Naturally she would be considering that she is the main character. Ms. Clark I can definitely do without. She gets on my nerves to know end as well as blonde nemesis. However, as I have continued to read blonde nemesis is growing on me. She has good qualities that are finally starting to show.  I am a tad confused on Sir's standpoint because he seems to flip flop. He wants her but is forbidden because he is her trainer. I totally understand that but some parts of the storyline given is crossing the boundaries. I know that its a book and it happens but in real sub life this truly is forbidden. All in all I plan to continue on reading and seeing how Brie develops by the end of the book. Hoping Sir will shed some more light on his true feelings as well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment